Work at the best Home Care Center in Atlanta, GA
Being a caregiver is a wonderful task; helping others live a full and happy life is a blessing. As a caregiver, you can make a daily difference in someone’s life. But not everywhere is the same. If you want to work in a place that truly values its employees and provides exceptional care to its clients, look no further than the best private home care center in Atlanta, GA: Azalea Home Care.
Azalea Home Care, Inc. is a trusted private duty nursing provider, fully licensed by the state of GA. We’re here to offer non-medical services to senior citizens, disabled individuals, and anyone who needs a helping hand with their day-to-day activities.
For over 20 years, we’ve been helping seniors to achieve their highest possible level of independence. So, if you’re looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career as an elder care service provider, you can trust us!
What Our Structured Family Caregiving Program Is?
We all want the best for our loved ones, especially their health and well-being. That’s why we offer our SFC program, providing specialized assistance to families with a member in need of complex care. The program compensates non-obligated family members who take on the responsibility of caring for their loved ones.
Eligibility criteria for our SFC program
Our specific requirements to become part of our private duty nursing SFC program include:
- You care for someone who needs help with daily tasks like bathing, dressing, eating, and using the restroom. They should be unable to live alone and have a chronic illness or a disability.
- You’re a caregiver to a parent, spouse, adult child, or sibling.
- You reside in the same home as the family member you care for.
- You’re willing to attend one training session per month.
- You don’t have employment outside of the home.
- You can commit to completing weekly wellness notes.
- You possess a valid driver’s license and social security card.
Benefits Our Program Brings
Some benefits of our elder care service programs include:
For Live-in Caregivers
- Financial support to live in the patient’s home and provide care.
- Training and guidance on how to provide proper care.
- Home visits from a health professional to monitor patient progress.
- Comprehensive live-in care in the comfort of your own home.
- Stay close to friends and family.
- Customized care that meets your specific needs.
How to Apply for Our SFC Program?
To apply for our SFC (Supportive Family Care) program, follow these steps:
- Please fill out our application form.
- Our team will review your application.
- We will contact you to discuss the next steps.
Be Part Of Our Private Home Care Team At Azalea Home Care!
Don’t waste any more time working at a job that doesn’t appreciate you or make you feel fulfilled. Feel free to join forces with Azalea Home Care, one of Georgia’s top home care agencies. We can create comfortable, healthy, and happy lives for our loved ones. If you have any questions or need more info about our SFC program, reach out. Our dedicated team is here to guide you every step of the way.
Our simple, three-step plan includes the following:
- Contact us to initiate the process.
- Schedule a formal assessment to understand your needs.
- Develop a personalized care plan tailored to you.
Let us be your trusted partner in enhancing your quality of life!